Greetings from the TaLK Office!
This announcement is for all applicable individuals who are interested in pursuing the Teach and Learn in Korea Program. The TaLK Office is happy to announce that we have officially begun recruitment for the 2016 Year!
Due to the late confirmation of our program continuation, our timeline has been pushed back slightly for the 16th Generation Term. Subsequently, we are currently offering two contract terms, as followed:
April Intake (10 Months)
- Actual Contract Length: April 1st, 2016 to January 31st, 2017
- Arrival Date + Orientation: March 23rd Onwards (Estimate)
- There are NO options for a 4 or 6 month contract length for those seeking the April Intake.
August Intake (6 Months)
- Actual Contract Length: August 1st, 2016 to January 31st, 2017
- Arrival Date + Orientation: TBA (Estimated Late July/Early August)
Local application offices will soon begin recruitment as well. Those who are able to apply through their local application offices are recommended to do so, with individuals outside of a country with a local application office (Ireland, South Africa) and those who are residing abroad with confirmed eligibility to select Seoul as the application office.
Any inquiries should be directed to email@example.com or via phone +82-2-3668-1399. Please note that the phone number is considered an international call for those outside of Korea.
Attachment: TaLK PROSPECTUS